1. We provide only one free course for each individual. You are under no obligation to take additional courses or to purchase anything.
2. We choose what we offer for free.
3. The course may be audio, text or a combination of both.
3. The free course we offer is supported by e-mail communication. This means you will have a Teacher and be able to communicate. You will be welcome to ask questions pertaining to the course.
4. We will e-mail each lesson. You are welcome to print out lessons and to save audio downloads to your computer only for your private use.
5. To take additional courses from B'nai Noach Torah Institute it will be necessary to enroll and pass The Five Step Enrollment Process and be accepted as a classmate of Dr. Akiva Gamliel Belk.
6. Free Course entitlements do not include any additional benefits or services of B'nai Noach Torah Institute even though we may make them available to you from time to time.
7. If any legal issues were to result you agree to pay all legal charges and corresponding
8. You must fill out a short confidential enrollment form.
9. We require that you do your best to follow a few Observances regarding the Holy Name of G-d and normal grammar and spelling.
10. It is necessary to agree to our terms to study at B'nai Noach Torah Institute.